Loyola Support Documentation
- What is the Zoom tool?
- How do I download Zoom?
- How do I log into the Zoom desktop application?
- How do I schedule a Zoom meeting?
- What are the Zoom Meeting Controls?
- How do I provide participants with the opportunity to screen share during a meeting?
- How do I update the Zoom desktop client?
- What is the capacity or limit for participants in a Zoom meeting?
- How do I contact Zoom support?
- Where can I find more information on Zoom?
- How do I add the Zoom tool to my course?
- How do I schedule a Zoom meeting within Sakai?
- How do I join a Zoom meeting from Sakai?
- How do I update the settings for a Zoom meeting created in Sakai?
- How do I invite a guest lecturer to my Zoom meeting?
- How do I upload a Zoom recording to Panopto?
- How do I share a Zoom cloud recording?
- How do I set-up Office Hours for all my Sakai courses using the same meeting room?
- How do I use Breakout Rooms?
- How do I use Polling?
- How do I review an attendance report within the Zoom Pro tool?
- Tips for Teaching Online in Zoom