How do I respond to a Piazza post?
Go to the Piazza Tool in Sakai.
Choose a Post in Piazza.
Posts are highlighted based on their status:
- White: post has been viewed and/or does not require an answer
- Yellow: currently viewing this post
- Red: new, unanswered question
Posts have other indicators too
- A gray box with vertical lines indicates that the post is a poll
- A gray box with horizontal lines indicates that the post is a "note" and no response is required
- An orange "i" indicates that an instructor has responded to the question
Type your response in the Instructor's Answer Area
Using the Text Box Editor, enter your response and select Submit
When you are finished entering your response, select Submit.
Tip: Your response can take many forms. You can enter plain text or you can include tables, files, videos, images, and/or links.
If a student posted the question to the entire class, then the entire class will see your response.