How do I schedule or reschedule my exam in Examity as a student?
Please note: It is strongly recommended that students schedule their exams early in the semester. At a minimum, exams should be scheduled more than 24 hours in advance to avoid paying a fee.
We also encourage test-takers to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of their exam. This will allow ample time to connect with your proctor and troubleshoot any technical issues that may arise. The time it takes you to connect to your proctor and complete the authentication process does not count towards your exam duration. However, please consider this 15 minute period as you choose your exam time.
Access the Examity Tool.
Select the Examity tool from your Sakai course site to launch Examity.
Select Press to Continue to External Tool.
If prompted, select Press to continue to external tool.
Select Schedule Exam.
When you are ready to schedule an exam, select Schedule Exam on the dashboard.
Populate Your Exam Information.
1. Select your instructor from the Instructor Name drop-down menu.
Note: If your course has more than one instructor, you may select either one.
2. Select the course name from the Course Name drop-down menu.
3. Select the exam name from the Exam Name drop down menu.
Schedule Your Exam.
1. Select the day you'd like to take the exam in the monthly calendar.
2. Select the time you'd like to begin your exam in the Select Time display.
3. It is possible to schedule your exam less than 24 hours in advance. However, students will need to pay a fee of $5.00 to Examity by credit card.
If you are scheduling less than 24 hours in advance, you must select the “On-Demand” scheduling option by toggling the ON switch.
Select Schedule to complete the scheduling process.