How do I add a checklist to a Lessons page?
Instructors can add a checklist directly to a Lessons Page. Checklists can remind students what they need to accomplish per week, lesson or course.
Go to Lessons.
Select the Lessons Page title in the Tool Menu to display the page.
Note: The default or blank Lessons page contains text and images that explain the basic functionality of the Lessons tool.
Select Add Content, then Add Checklist.
From the Add Content drop-down menu, select Add Checklist.
Add the question text and any additional settings as needed.
- Enter the Checklist Title.
- Check this box if you wish to hide the checklist from students.
- Add a Checklist Description. The description typically explains the purpose of the checklist.
- Select Add New Checklist Item to add multiple items for students to complete.
- Appearance allows you to change the Indent level and Custom CSS class.
- Select Save and return to the Lessons.
If you need to remove an item from the list, select the red X to the right of the item.
If you need to reorder items, select the arrows to the left of the item, and then drag it into the desired order in the list.
If you would like to make the checklist visible to specific groups only, select Groups to expand those settings and select your desired groups.