How do I link a Panopto video to the Resources tool?
If you are using the default share settings in Panopto, students will need to authenticate their account for your course before accessing a recording in the Lessons tool. Please see How do I authenticate my Panopto account for a Sakai site? for instructions.
First, locate and copy the Panopto video embed code.
- Hover your cursor over the recording and select Share.
- The Link tab will be selected by default.
- Copy the URL code into the clipboard (CTRL+C for PC or CMD+C for Mac).
Go to Resources.
Select Resources in the Tool Menu.
Select Actions, then Add Web Links.
From the Actions drop-down menu, select Add Web Links. This directs you to the Add Web Links page.
Enter the web address URL and the website name.
- Paste the web address URL.
- Enter the website name. This will appear as the title of the link.
- Select Add Web Links Now.