How do I add a rubric to my site?
Go to the Rubrics tool.
Select Rubrics from the site Tool Menu.
Select Add Rubric.
Edit the existing criteria.
Select Edit Criterion to rename the default criteria.
- Edit the Criterion Title.
- Optional: Enter a Criterion Description.
- Select Save to apply changes.
Edit the Rating Titles and Points.
Select the pencil icon next to the rating item you wish to edit.
- Enter the Rating Title. By default, ratings will reflect ratings of meeting expectations, such as "Does not meet expectations," "Meets expectations," or "Exceeds expectations."
- Enter the Points that the rating is worth.
- Optional: Enter the Rating Description.
- Select Save when finished.
To add another rating level to a criterion, mouse over the line separating one rating from the next and select the plus [+] icon [Add rating to Criterion] to insert a new rating level at that location.
Or, copy an existing criterion.
Select the Copy icon [two cloned pages together] to copy an existing criterion.
Tip: Sometimes it is easier to copy an existing criterion and edit the copy than to add a new one.
Drag and drop to reorder.
You can change the order of both criteria and ratings by clicking on the Reorder icon in each cell and dragging the selected item to its new location.