The Membership tool in Home displays the list of sites in which a user is currently enrolled.
Users may search their enrolled courses or enroll in a joinable site from the Membership tool.
Note: Unpublished sites are only visible to site managers (i.e., instructors or admin users).
Go to Membership.
Select Membership in the Tool Menu when on your Home screen to access your list of sites.
Viewing Current Sites
You will see a list of all the sites in which you are currently enrolled.
- You may sort by Worksite title by selecting the column heading.
- You may also search your list of sites by keyword. This is useful if you have many sites and would like to limit the list by a specific criteria.
Viewing Official Course Enrollments
Select My Official Course Enrollments to see a list of all the sites in which you are officially enrolled by your institution's registrar or student information system.
- If you would like to view and join sites that are open for self-enrollment in the system, select the Joinable Sites tab.
- You may select the Join link to enroll yourself in any of the joinable sites listed.
Note: Joinable sites may or may not be available depending on the enrollment procedures determined by your institution.
If you join a site by mistake, or you no longer wish to be a participant in that site, you may unenroll yourself from the site:
- Select the check box next to the site name.
- Choose the Unjoin Selected button.
Note: You may only unjoin, or unenroll, from sites in which you have self-enrolled.