Select the Resources tool from the Tool Menu of your site.
Select Actions, then choose Add Web Links (URLs).
To the right of the Resources folder where you'd like to add a web link:
- Select Actions.
- From the dropdown menu, choose Add Web Links (URLs).
Enter web address.
- Give the web link a title in the Website Name field.
- Enter (or paste) the website address (URL) in the Web Address field. Enter the full address including https://.
- Optionally, use the dropdown menu to change the email notification settings for this link.
- Select Add Web Links Now.
Note: You may also select Add Another Web Link to add additional links. (Optional)
This creates link(s) to the web site(s) in the selected Resource folder.