Go to Statistics.
Select Statistics from the site Tool Menu.
Set site preferences for reports.
Check the boxes next to the items to include:
- Only list tools available in site will automatically filter the list of tools presented on the Report editing page with the tools available in the site.
- Show their statistics to students allows students to view their own page statistics.
Chart presentation options:
- Display item labels on bar charts: This option will display labels with total values on charts that don't require labels to be shown. (For example, pie charts always require values to be displayed.)
- Charts alpha-transparency: This option specifies a transparency level for rendered charts.
Activity definition (Tools/events included as 'activity'): This option specifies the tool events that will count as activities on the tool Overview page.
- Selecting All tools will always use all existing tool events. Since tools can be added/removed from a site or made available/unavailable on current instance, this option ensures that all tools are always selected.
- Selecting a tool will select/unselect all related tool events.
- Selecting an event will select/unselect only that event.
- Select Update to save settings.
Note: Alternatively, select the + symbol next to individual tools to expand and show distinct events within a given tool.