Go to the Assignments tool.
Under Grading, select Points as the Grade Scale.
Once points are inputted, the Grading Rubric section will appear just below.
Configure the rubric options.
- Select the Use the following rubric to grade this assignment radio button.
- Choose the desired rubric from the drop-down menu. Note: Rubrics must exist in the site in order to display in the menu. Shared rubrics must first be copied to the site before they will be available for selection.
- (Optional) Preview the selected rubric to make sure that it is the correct one.
- (Optional) Check the box for Adjust individual student scores to change the number of points awarded for individual criteria ratings while grading student submissions on a per-student basis.
- (Optional) Check the box for Hide Rubric from student if students should not see the rubric prior to submitting.