Go to Assignments.
Select Assignments from the site Tool Menu.
Select the archive file containing grades and feedback.
Select the Choose File button to browse for and select the archive file on your local computer. This archive file would have been downloaded using the Download All link previously. See How do I download assignment submissions for grading offline? for more information.
Note: The archive file needs to be in a specific format. It should contain a folder for the assignment and subfolders for each of the individual students. The easiest way to ensure that your file is in the correct format is to download the assignment submissions (or the template provided) directly from the Assignments tool in your site.
Create a zip file from the extracted folder on your computer.
If the zip file was previously extracted on the computer, then edited or added to the assignment grades or feedback, a new archive or zip file for upload that includes the graded changes must be created.
Create a zip file from a folder in Windows by right-clicking on the folder, and then selecting Send to and Compressed (zipped) folder. The zip file will have the same name as the folder selected.
Tip: Compress/zip all existing assignment folders at once for upload, or just one assignment folder at a time.
Select the desired upload and release options.
1. Choose "All" to select all of the upload options, or select only some of them by placing a check mark next to an individual item or items. The options available for upload are:
- Student submission text — the original student submitted text, possibly containing instructor added comments
- Student submission attachment(s)
- Grade file —grades.csv or grades.xls file at top level of archive
- Feedback text—the inline comments with student submission
- Feedback comments—comments.txt file if available in student's folder (comments are put into the Instructor Comments field for each student submission)
- Feedback Attachment(s)
2. Select the radio button to Release uploaded information to students to allow students to be able to see their grades and feedback right away. (To wait to release at a later date, select Do not release uploaded information—I'll release it later instead.)
Select the Upload button to upload your file.