Note: In order to create a new Evaluation, user first need to create a new template.
Select Add Evaluation.
Select Add Evaluation from the top right corner of the page in the Evaluation System tool.
Add a new evaluation
- Enter a Title for the evaluation.
- Add Instructions for the evaluation in the text field.
- Choose a template for the evaluation from the list under Template Title.
- Select Continue to Settings.
Configure evaluation settings.
Use this screen to configure evaluation settings such as open dates and email reminders for participants.
Set evaluation dates.
Use this section to edit the title or instructions and use the date-picker to select the Evaluation Dates.
Set evaluation results.
Note: Changing this setting will have no demonstrable effect, as it is a system-wide property. Evaluation results are only viewable by the instructor/creator.
Set authentication requirements.
Use the dropdown menu to choose whether users must authenticate or may take the evaluation anonymously.
Configure email notifications.
- Use the dropdown menu to choose settings for email reminders to participants.
- When finished, select Continue to Assign to Courses.
Assign to courses or groups.
- Assign to Evaluation Groups: Use this option to assign to one or more of your courses.
- Assign to an adhoc Group: Use this option to create a group of users to complete the evaluation. To use this option, select Create a new Adhoc Group now.
- Select course(s) to assign evaluation.
- Then, select Save Assigned Groups.
Save Assigned Groups
When finished, select Save Assigned Groups to continue.