If your assignment has a peer review component, the Peer Assessment for the assignment will appear immediately beneath the assignment title in the list. However, you must submit your own assignment before you can complete your peer review(s) for other students.
Select the assignment title to submit your work. Refer to How do students submit an assignment? for more information on submitting assignments.
Once you have submitted your own assignment, the Peer Assessment information will display.
Select a student in the list to view that submission for review. Your instructor may have made peer reviews anonymous.
Note: The Open date for peer review begins after the due date for the assignment. The Due date is the deadline for completing your peer review. In the example above, the peer review is due Nov 5, 2021 3:30 PM.
- If your instructor provided peer review instructions, they will appear above your peer's submission. The example above does not include Instructions for the Reviewer.
- The student Assignment Submission will display. Depending on the assignment settings, you may see your peer's submission inline and/or as a file attachment(s).
- Enter your Grade for the peer review. Note the maximum number of points for the assignment.
- Enter your feedback into the Reviewer Comments area using the Rich Text Editor.
- Select Choose File to add an attachment containing additional feedback. (Optional)
- Select Submit to submit your peer review.
Once you have submitted your review, the status for that student submission will change to Submitted and a green check mark will appear next to the student in the list.