Select Add from the Actions Menu to create a new assignment, or select the Edit link beneath an existing assignment.
Note: For more information about creating an assignment, see How do I add an assignment?
Once points are chosen as the Grade Scale option, the Grading Rubric section will appear below.
- Select the "Use the following rubric to grade this assignment" radio button.
- Choose the desired rubric from the dropdown menu.
- (Optional) Preview the selected rubric to make sure that it is the correct one.
- (Optional) Check the checkbox for Adjust individual student scores to change the number of points awarded for individual criteria ratings while grading student submissions on a per-student basis.
- (Optional) Check the box for Hide Rubric from student if students should not see the rubric prior to submitting.
Note: Rubrics must exist in the site in order to display in the menu. Shared rubrics must first be copied to the site before they will be available for selection. For information on creating a rubric, see How do I add a rubric to my site?