Select the title of an announcement and drag and drop it to change the order of announcements. Alternatively, type a number in the text field to the left of each announcement title to reorder announcements.
There are five options that allow for announcements to be automatically sorted:
- Sort by subject - orders the announcements in alphabetical order according to the subject line
- Sort by author - orders the announcements in alphabetical order according to the person who created the announcement
- Sort by beginning date - orders the announcements based on first date of display
- Sort by ending date - orders the announcements based on last date of display
- Sort by modified date - orders the announcements in order based the creation (or most recent modification) date
Upon selecting any of these links, an icon appears beside it showing if the list is sorted smallest to largest, or largest to smallest.
- Select one of the five links to auto-sort announcements.
- Then, select Update to save changes.