In the target Sakai site, select Messages from the tool menu.
Open the message.
New messages will appear in bold text. Select the subject of the message you would like to view.
NOTE: The paperclip icon next to a message indicates that there is a file attached.
View the message.
The contents of the message will appear. The following options will also be available to you:
- Reply: Select Reply to reply to the original sender with a message of your own.
- Reply to all: Select Reply to all to reply to the original sender and any other course members included on the message.
- Forward: Select Forward to forward the message to another member of the course.
- Move to folder: Select Move to folder to move the message from one folder to another.
- Delete: Select Delete to delete the message.
- Open/Download File: If a file is attached, select the file name to download and open an attachment.