Access the Blogs tool in Sakai.
In the target Sakai course, select the Blogs tool from the Tool Menu.
Reading blog entries
- Your own blog is linked to the top of the page.
- See all student blogs by selecting View All Blogs.
- All the other members of the site are listed below.
- If you would like to see who blogged most recently, select the Last Updated heading. The blogs will be displayed with the most recent entries first.
Select a user's name.
Select a user's name to view their blog entries. The most recent entry will be listed first.
If there are any comments on a entry, you will be able to read them by selecting the Comments link below the entry. This will display all the comments on this blog entry.
Adding a comment to a blog entry
Select Leave a comment.
To add a comment to a blog entry, select Leave a comment.
Type comment and select Publish comment.
- Write your comment in the text box that appears.
- Then, select Publish comment. If you change your mind about leaving a comment, select Cancel.
RSS feeds of blogs
To get an RSS feed of a user's blog, select the orange RSS icon to the right of their name on the All the blogs page. Comments on blogs will now display in the RSS feed.