How do I schedule or reschedule my exam in Examity as a student?
Please note: it is strongly recommended students schedule their exam early in the semester to adequately prepare for their exams. At a minimum, exams should be scheduled more than 24 hours in advance of the exam availability time frame indicated by your instructor to avoid paying a fee.
We also encourage test-takers to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of their exam. This will allow ample time to connect with your proctor and troubleshoot any technical issues that may arise. The time it takes you to connect to your proctor and complete the authentication process does not count towards your exam duration. However, please consider this 15 minute period as you choose your exam time.
Launch the Examity Tool.
Click on the Examity tool in your Sakai course site.
Your dashboard will load in a new browser tab.
When you are ready to schedule an exam, click Schedule Exam on the dashboard.
Populate your exam information.
1. Choose your instructor from the Select Instructor drop down.
2. Choose the course name from the Select course drop down.
3. Choose the exam name from the Select exam drop down.
Schedule your exam.
1. Click on the numeric value of the day you'd like to take the exam.
2. Click on the box with a time you'd like to begin your exam.
3. It is possible to schedule your exam less than 24 hours in advance. However, students will need to pay a fee of $5.00 to Examity using their credit card information.
If you are scheduling less than 24 hours in advance, you must select the “On-Demand” scheduling option by clicking the ON switch.
Save your exam time.
Click Schedule to save your exam time.
Reschedule your exam.
If you need to reschedule or cancel your exam, click the Reschedule/Cancel tab on the top navigation bar or on your dashboard. Follow the same steps from Populate your exam information to complete the scheduling process.