How do I create a Piazza post?
Select New Post
Select New Post under the Q&A tab to create a new post for students
Choose which Post Type you wish to use.
- Question posts ask a question of individual students or the whole class. These posts are highlighted in red until marked with an answer.
- Use Note posts if an answer is not required.
- Poll/In-Class Response posts can be used for polling students in class or outside of class. These can be anonymous or associated with students.
Set the share settings for your post
- If you pick individual users, search for those users by name in a text box that will appear.
- Select which folder or folders you want your post to appear in.
Set up your post
- Enter a quick, one-line Summary for your post.
- Write the Details of what you expect your students to do in this post thread.
- Posting Options: Check the box if you want to send an email to all students immediately that this thread is available.
Click Preview Post to see a student view of your post.
When you are ready to post your thread, click the orange Post My Question button at the bottom of the screen.