How do I read and comment on blogs?
Reading blog entries
To read someone’s blog, click on the Blogs tool.
1. Your own blog is linked to at the top of the page.
2. See all student blogs by clicking View All Blogs.
3. All the other members of the site are listed below.
If you would like to see who blogged most recently, click on the Last Updated heading. The blogs will be displayed with the most recent entries first.
Click the name of the person whose blog you would like to read. You will see all this person’s blog entries, with the most recent entry at the top of the page.
If there are any comments on a entry, you will be able to read them by clicking on the Comments link below the entry. This will display all the comments on this blog entry.
Adding a comment to a blog entry
You may wish to respond to an entry someone else has made in their blog.
To add a comment to a blog entry, click the Leave A Comment link.
1. Write your comment in the box that appears, and then click Publish Comment.
2. If you change your mind about leaving a comment, click Cancel.
RSS feeds of blogs
To get an RSS feed of someone’s blog, click on the RSS icon beside their name in the All The Blogs page.
Comments on blogs will not display in the RSS feed.