How do I add a Checklist to a Lessons page?
Instructors can add a Checklist directly to a Lessons Page. Checklists can remind students what they need to accomplish per week, lesson or course.
Go to Lessons.
Click on the Lessons Page Title (e.g. Unit 6) in the Tool Menu to display the page.
Note: The default or blank Lessons page contains text and images that explain the basic functionality of the Lessons tool.
To add a Checklist:
From the Add Content drop-down menu, select Add Checklist.
Add the question text and any additional settings as needed.
- Enter the Checklist Title.
- Check this box if you wish to ride the checklist from students.
- Add a Checklist Description.
- Click Add New Checklist Item to add multiple items for students to complete.
- Appearance allows you to change the Indent level and Custom CSS class.
- Click Save and return to the Lessons.